The Hive Refill Station will visit Harwell Village Hall main car park from 18:30 – 20:30 this coming Sunday 13th October and then regularly every second Sunday thereafter. Please see the attached Poster and Price List with further details. The information below may also be helpful.
The Mobile Hive is a converted horse trailer of a project that’s grown out of East Hendred, to reduce plastic bottles and single use plastics by offering refills of:
- Home Cleaning
- Laundry – Liquid and Soap Nuts
- Hair and Body Care
- Eco Dental Care
- Zero Waste products
- Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coffee (bean and ground), Loose Tea (inc Decaf).
- Soaps, Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
And much more……
We are delighted that there will be a regular pop up at Harwell Village Hall every other Sunday, starting from Sunday 13th October 2019 from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
Refill Rules are as follows:
- Please bring a clean, unlabelled, suitable container* (like for like) we accept Non Food / Drinks Bottles;
- Wash & Peel off label;
- Refill and re-label with contents;
Please note the volume of the container when you take the label off, some people mark with a Sharpie.
Thank you and any other questions please follow us on Facebook or Instagram at @bzbwraps or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be counting the number of refills in Harwell to count towards a village reduction of waste.