The Hive Refill Station visits Harwell Village Hall main car park regularly every second Sunday 1830-2000 hrs. Please see the calendar for dates.
The information below may also be helpful.
The Mobile Hive is a converted horse trailer of a project that’s grown out of East Hendred, to reduce plastic bottles and single use plastics by offering refills of:
- Home Cleaning
- Laundry – Liquid and Soap Nuts
- Hair and Body Care
- Eco Dental Care
- Zero Waste products
- Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coffee (bean and ground), Loose Tea (inc Decaf).
- Soaps, Shampoo & Conditioner Bars
And much more……
We are delighted that there will be a regular pop up at Harwell Village Hall every other Sunday, starting from Sunday 13th October 2019 from 6:30 – 8:30pm.
Refill Rules are as follows:
- Please bring a clean, unlabelled, suitable container* (like for like) we accept Non Food / Drinks Bottles;
- Wash & Peel off label;
- Refill and re-label with contents;
Please note the volume of the container when you take the label off, some people mark with a Sharpie.
Thank you and any other questions please follow us on Facebook or Instagram at @bzbwraps or email – email@example.com
We will be counting the number of refills in Harwell to count towards a village reduction of waste.
The Hive Refill Stats
|Containers saved at average refill purchase of 300ml||57||25|
|Eco products purchased including soaps||22||21||17|